TOUR # 1
The hidden treasures of Milan south and the Navigli (canals) area
Half day – 3 hour walking tour
- The Piazza dei Mercanti
- San Satiro and the Bramante perspective
- A stroll in the medieval streets around via Torino, the old commercial district
- San Lorenzo basilica and the sixteen roman columns.
- Sant’Eustorgio, the basilica of the Three Kings and the Portinari chapel, a place to visit if you want to heal your headache
- The darsena, Milan’s old port, its history and legends.
- entrance to San Satiro (appreciated offer)
- entrance to Portinari chapel € 6
No other ticket entrances required for this tour.
If you want any information about this tour fill out the form
Information about a tour
If you want to leave a review on this tour, fill out the form below
Leave a message about a tour
Did you choose your inspiration tour in Milan?